This DYS XS20A is ready to go with the new BLHeli_S firmware and the high performance Silabs EFM8BB2 50MHz MCU chip. With these upgrades you will be able to run motors with high KV as the EFM8BB2 can handle up to 500k eRPM and will allow you to run 1-2ms signal, Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot.
These XS20As follow DYS's latest trend having pads rather than pre-attached wires to allow for cleaner soldering and correct length wires. The small plastic protection box is also included for optional use.
BLHeli_S ESC with Hardware generated PWM synchronous to MCU yields ultra-quiet motor performance.
- Utilizes high-performance EFM8BB21 50MHz MCU
- Weight: 4.49g
- Size(mm)L*W*H: 24*14*4.5mm
- BLHeli_S does Damped Light only
- Firmware upgradable via signal wire (works with USB Linker for XM series)
- Supports Motors with super high KV (EFM8BusyBee 50MHz can handle up to 500k eRPM)
- Supports 1-2ms signal, Oneshot125, Oneshot42 & Multishot.
- High-current burst rating
- High-Resolution Throttle steps
**DYS XS20A is with A-H-70 firwmware, pls don't change the original firmware by yourself.**