Displacement : 49.87cc
Practical rpm : 1200 – 7000rpm
Suggested Props : 20 – 21X10 : 20X10=7000rpm
Gasoline/Oil Mix : 20:1
Weight: 1900g / 4.189lb
Planethobby, the North American Importer for Gaui G-Power, is pleased to add this performance engine to our line of competition products. Planethobby is the Authorized Warranty Servicing Service Center and makes available a full set of replacement parts.
Experience the Sound, Quality and Power of the world's finest Giant Scale Four Stroke Gasoline Engines. These engines are produced by Gaui, a leading manufacturer in the hobby industry, well respected for their quality helicopters.
- Four-Stroke Rear Intake Gasoline Engine with Muffler and Onboard Electric Starter
- Gaui recommends a high-octane (Premium) gasoline. Av-gas is not recommended. Mix the gasoline with high quality 2 stroke oil at a ratio of 20:1. One gallon of gasoline mixed with 6.4oz of 2 stoke oil provides the recommended 20:1 mixture.
- Carburetor adjustment high end needle is opened 1.5 turns, plus or minus .5 turns. Low end is the same as above.
- Propeller recommendations are 20x10 or 21x10. The propeller attaches with six 4mm bolts.
- The Gaui G-Power engines require a CM6 Spark Plug, not included. We sell the Honda CM-6 spark plug.
- Auto Advance Ignition
- Walbro Carb
These Four Stroke engines produce quality of sound highly valued by scale modelers and sport flyers alike. These engines have a 100% CNC Engine Block. Each engine is hand assembled ensuring consistent quality.
This Gaui G-Power F-50RS engine has a rear intake and electric starter.