ATTN: Back in Stock! - Limited Quantites
Postage rules do not allow shipment of internationally. Ground shipments only.
* True 5C Charge Rates
* Myriads of Voltages, Capacities & C Ratings
* 15C / 25C / 35C / 45C / 65C Layouts for High Power Demands
* Large Multi Rotor Packs Suited Specifically for Multi Rotor Demands
* Multiple Airplane Battery Applications Available
* Transmitter & Receiver Pack Options
* Large AWG Wiring for Maximum Power Applications
* Industry Standard JST/XH Balance Taps
* 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty from Point of Customer Purchase
14S 51.8V Wiring:
Use a bullet style connector (male and female) to join the two (2) yellow wires - one male, and one female. This connector should be 5mm or larger, which allows the pack to be broken into two 7S packs for charging.
For the positive / negative (red & black) wires, these will solder to a standard connector of your choice, such as an EC5 connector. Once soldering is complete, the (2) yellow wires can be joined together, which will tie both packs into (1) 14S 51.8V battery, outputting 14S 51.8V power via the connector attached to the positive / negative (red & black) wires. This setup negates the need for a series connector, simplifying the wiring setup. You will need to make a custom charge lead for each 7S pack to allow each 7S battery to be charged independently.
Be extremely careful with polarity! Polarity reversals can cause serious damage to the battery, and can inflict serious harm - any such polarity reversals are NOT covered under warranty, and all such battery setups are the sole responsibility for the end user.
Alternative Wiring - (2) 7S 25.9V Setup:
Solder connectors of your choice (such as EC5) to (1) yellow wire, and (1) black wire, and solder another connector to the yellow & red wire. Be extremely careful with polarity! With this option, you will need to use a series connector to link both battery packs into a 14S 51.8V battery setup. However, charging is simplified, as each 7S pack is easily charged using standard charge leads and balance tabs.
- Cell Count: 14S (14 Cells)
- Capacity: 5000mah
- Discharge Rate: 45C
- Charge Rate: 5C
- Dimensions: 320mm x 50mm x 50mm(LxWxH)
- Weight: 1882g
- Balance Tap: JST-XH