-Main rotor diameter: 1626 mm
-Main blades: 720 mm
-Main blades optimized to be extremely stable at high speeds
-Tail rotor diameter: 283 mm
-Tail blades: 104 mm rounded trip optimized for high speed
-Weight including all electronics excluding batteries: 4010 g
-Ratio 11.9 / 8.5 : 1(22T pulley included in kit for 9.8:1 ratio)
-Cyclic Servos: Standard size 40 mm
-Tail Servo: Standard size 40 mm
-Typical Speed controller: Kontronik Kosmik 160/200, YGE 160-320
-Typical Motor: Pyro 800-850, Scorpion 4535/40 - Max. 65 mm diameter x 80 mm height
-Battery compartment: 75 x 58 x 350mm
-22T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
-2 battery tray
-720 mm main Speed blades
-104 mm rounded tip tail blades
New Features include:
- New head with 2-piece blade grip preserves grips in the event of a crash. New, stronger main linkage.
- Wrap around canopy design to minimize drag.
- Landing gear with minimum frontal section for increased speed.
- Optimized speed controller mounting position for minimum wire length.
- Metal main gear, 19 mm GT3 motor belts, double one-way bearing.
- Motor mount with cooling fin (Part # H0316) standard with kit.
- Aluminum tail case for increased stiffness.
- New dampened tail rotor system, slop free, very durable.