Displacement : 49.87cc
Practical rpm : 1200 – 7000rpm
Suggested Props : Zoar 20 – 21X10 : 20X10=7300rpm
Gasoline/Oil Mix : 20:1 (95-98 Octane - Please Note)
Weight: 1500g / 3.3lb
Application: WarBird, Sport Planes, Drone or other UAV Application
Planethobby, the North American Importer for Gaui G-Power, is pleased to add this performance engine to our line of competition products. Planethobby is the Authorized Warranty Servicing Service Center and makes available a full set of replacement parts.
Experience the Sound, Quality and Power of the world's finest Giant Scale Four Stroke Gasoline Engines. These engines are produced by Gaui, a leading manufacturer in the hobby industry, well respected for their quality helicopters.
- Four-Stroke Rear Intake Gasoline Engine with Muffler
- Plasma Chrome Plated Steel Cylinder pressed into a cylinder cooling jacket unlike the OS GF40 40cc which is one piece aluminum but the valve seats are part of the head.
- The Gaui F-50 has Bronze one-piece valve seat inserts and valve guides.
- Monster sized Aluminum Connecting Rods Bronze Bushed at both ends unlike the OS GF40 which uses needle bearings and bronze bushing on the smaller ends. All design decisions centered around durability and reliability.
- Gaui recommends a high-octane (Premium) gasoline. Av-gas is not recommended. Mix the gasoline with high quality 2 stroke oil at a ratio of 20:1. One gallon of gasoline mixed with 6.4oz of 2 stoke oil provides the recommended 20:1 mixture.
- Carburetor adjustment high end needle is opened 1.5 turns, plus or minus .5 turns. Low end is the same as above.
- Propeller recommendations are 20x10 or 21x10. The propeller attaches with six 4mm bolts.
- The Gaui G-Power engines require a CM6 Spark Plug, not included. We sell the Honda CM-6 spark plug.
- Auto Advance Ignition
- Walbro Carb
These Four Stroke engines produce quality of sound highly valued by scale modelers and sport flyers alike. These engines have a 100% CNC Engine Block. Each engine is hand assembled ensuring consistent quality.
This Gaui G-Power F-50R engine has a rear intake and supplied without an electric starter.